PeriCertum has partnered with some highly-recognized cyber risk mitigation solution vendors. While these highly-effective solutions are not the only ones in their respective spaces, we believe them to offer great value in reducing your cyber risk.
Web and eMail Security
As cybercrime continues to evolve, attackers have become more creative in their tactics. With organizational eMail being the number one vector for malicious infections; attackers have expanded their efforts. They’re now focusing on lucrative opportunities in the personal webmail and personal browsing space. As we have seen, these attacks are becoming more sophisticated and prevalent. Moreover, there’s a steady shift in focus towards individuals rather than entire organizations.
Personal Browsing Defense
Enables your IT and security teams to allow end users to access websites and personal webmail from corporate devices. It does this while preventing any malware or malicious content from impacting the user or device helping you solve the security, productivity and privacy challenges associated with untrusted personal and high-risk web use. Personal Browing Defense provides a secure and anonymous web browsing service that’s simple for IT to deploy, manage and support.
- Cloud-Based Web Isolation Technology Stop threats before they reach your network – Personal Browsing Defense leverages our extensive threat intelligence capabilities to expand beyond advanced eMail security. Using URL Isolation, it extends to personal browsing and the broader web giving your employees a safe and confident way to browse the Internet at work.
- Progressive Management of Personal Web Use keeps personal browsing personal – Personal Browsing Defense provides a web isolation service that works; without exception. As a result, companies are now able to respect the privacy of their employees and can do it without introducing additional risk to the organization. It’s a win-win for everyone.
- Enable Content Inspection and Security Monitoring Controls to Focus on what matters – To protect from cyber threats, you have a legitimate need to monitor employee business activity. Personal Browsing Defense enables secure and robust data monitoring and collection programs, and it does this without the risk of inadvertently collecting personal data.
More than 90% of targeted attacks start with eMail, and these security threats are always evolving. Email Protection provides multiple layers of security to stop malware and non-malware threats, such as eMail fraud. It can control all aspects of inbound and outbound eMail to detect and block threats and prevent confidential information from getting into the wrong hands.
- Advanced Email Filtering, Control and Visibility – Email Protection allows you to set up robust policies as a first step in routing eMail to users. You can create detailed firewall rules based on your needs. We also leverage user bulk mail actions to improve the accuracy of future detection and classification. With a wealth of data and search tools, you can ensure your organization’s eMail is protected.
- Impostor Email Threat Protection – Imposter attacks are hard to detect. Our Stateful Composite Scoring Service (SCSS) is a machine learning approach that searches specifically for these eMail threats. It uses what’s known about your unique environment, along with data from all Proofpoint customers, to more effectively detect and block eMail fraud.
- Internal Mail Defense – As organizations move to cloud-based eMail services, compromised accounts are on the rise. Internal Mail Defense can automatically scan all internal eMail traffic, providing a multilayered approach to looking for such things as spam, malware or phishing attacks being sent via compromised accounts. It removes these eMails and provides reporting to show which accounts have been compromised.
- Email Continuity – Email downtime can be a significant hit to worker productivity. Enterprise Continuity ensures that your eMail is always available, even if your organization’s eMail is down. It provides full access to users—via Outlook integration, a web portal or native mobile support. Moreover, it automatically activates in an outage, with fully automated recovery.
Advanced EndPoint Security
The key to effective endpoint protection lies in the ability to dynamically detect malicious behavior across all attack vectors and respond intelligently at machine speed, all through a single, easy-to-manage platform.
Our Endpoint Protection Platform (EPP) defeats advanced threats across all significant attack vectors. If today’s threat landscape were comprised only of file-based malware, then signature-based antivirus and other static prevention solutions might be considered adequate protection. However, advanced threats extend far beyond attacks involving executable files; organizations must also protect against memory-only malware, document and browser-based exploits, and script-based attacks that can be initiated by insiders. If the attack is file-less, legacy and next-generation AV leaves you defenseless.
Our EPP technology does not depend on signatures or heuristic analyses, which is only effective on files. Our EPP detects threats dynamically, based on behavior by monitoring the endpoint system from the perspective of processes and can identify any major type of cyberattack, regardless of how it is launched.
Our Endpoint Protection partner financially backs its technology, offering all customers a Ransomware Cyber Guarantee.
Security Awareness and Training
Employees are the weakest link in your security chain and increasingly we see the majority of breaches being traced back to employee behavior. PeriCertum’s Security Awareness and Training partner provides interactive, engaging and measurable cyber security awareness training for employees. The platform integrates software-based interactive training, mock cyberattacks, reporting, and administrative capabilities, into one easy to use system.
These training techniques have been proven over time and adopted as accepted learning principles. The software is designed to create “teachable moments” where users learn quickly and effectively. Users learn by doing and are provided immediate feedback to enhance retention. User interaction data collected throughout the training program allows administrators to identify organizational weaknesses to target training. Our partner’s unique Assess, Educate, Reinforce, Measure training methodology combines the four key components of successful cyber security awareness and training programs.
Clients who have used this approach have experienced up to a 90% reduction in successful external phishing attacks and malware infections.